Wednesday, December 30, 2015

More Birthday Shenanigans...

Everyone knows when you go to the zoo, aquarium, theme park, etc., they always have cutouts for you to stick your face in and say "cheese." I thought that would be a cute idea to create something for my son's birthday party. I designed a poster on a program I have and I am having it printed out by Office Depot. When you have it printed make sure you add the option on for foam backing. This will mount it to the board without you having to go out and buy board and line it up yourself.

Once you get the board, you will cut out a circle around the face and "voila" you have your cut out for pictures and your party is ready to go.


1 comment:

  1. Is this something you sell? I would
    Love to print out for Farm party coming up in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete