Thursday, December 17, 2015

Farm Theme Birthday Party - Getting Ready

My son's 2nd birthday is coming up in January and we are doing his party in a "farm theme." Here is a poster I designed and I love how it turned out. I also made place cards for each of the food items we are having. 


You may print and use these. 

Chicken Feed - Chex Mix


Baby Chicks - Chick Fil A nugget tray


Farm Fresh Eggs - Deviled Eggs


Hay Bales - Rice Krispie Treats


Cozy Pigs - Pigs in a Blanket


Tractor Tires - Chocolate Covered Donuts


Pitch Forks & Shovels - Utensils


Cameron's Vegetable Garden - Veggies
(These will be going in veggie baskets as seen below, click on the link to see where I purchased them)


6 qty. Pint Berry Baskets, Berry Till, Aqua Green Paper Pulp Basket, Wedding Favor Basket, Farm Theme Party Favor, Spring Basket



No comments:

Post a Comment